How do you keep your kids out of foster care? How do you ensure your kids are raised by the people you want in the way you want? With Kids Protection Planning™ we can help you answer these questions through a four step process to nominate the best local short-term and long-term guardians for your children. We will document these choices and communicate your plan to have others raise your kids through these documents:
- Legal documents to name short term guardians who can be there immediately for your children, so they’ll never be taken into the arms of strangers.
- Letters to your short term guardians, so the people you’ve named will know just what to do if called upon.
- Instructions to everyone who takes care of your kids as to exactly what to do if you are in an accident … so there’s never any question about who to call.
- Legal documents to name long term guardians who will raise your children just as you would, so there is no family feuding over your children.
- Letters to your long-term guardians letting them know what to do if called upon.
- Instructions and guidelines for your long-term guardians on how you want your kids to be raised…make sure your kids are raised with your values, insights, stories and experience.
- Medical powers of attorney for your minor children so the next time they travel without you or you travel without them, you know they’ll get the medical care they need.
- A custom, personalized I.D. card for your wallet stating that you have minor children at home and who should be contacted if you are in an accident …this card alone is worth your whole investment!